Thursday, May 20, 2010

i love weddings

I absolutely love weddings. I loved my own, I love attending them, I love planning them and I love talking about them.

Last year when Justin and I moved to Ann Arbor, I joined Lindsey Nartker Designs to assist Lindsey with her wedding planning business. It's been a blast and the 2010 wedding season is just getting started!

Last weekend Justin and I drove 16 hours to Florida (with his parents and his aunt) for his cousin Josh's wedding. It was an awesome little getaway. It definitely made me "pro-destination-weddings". I mean it seems that we and our friends are always trying to plan a vacation somehwere together, but there never seems to be the time or money. However, a destination wedding adds a little motivation and everyone just makes the effort to be there for the special day. Voila!! -- you have a mini-vacay with all your close friends and family!

I have also taken to helping my SIL (sister-in-law) plan her wedding details for her upcoming August wedding. I decided that planning her wedding is more enjoyable than planning my own. I get to be involved in all the details of planning without the stress of it being my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment